Appimate Videos are a collection of what a person has learned and a presentation of what a person can learn from in the future.
The Appimate Canvas : is a platform where different people with different kinds of interests can Express their Inspirations about their favourite concepts in the Environment around them, or the World at large. As the APPIMATE team, we call this a visual hashtag.
APPIMATE Canvas can be seen as visual experience platform, and a person can search using it. The purpose is to create a platform made for people to appreciate the world we live in, embrace the environment so that everyone can change anything that they feel like it needs improvements.
Appimate requests include all requests for videos and scheduling a future time for practicing sessions.
After every request users should stay expecting a few questions about the video they want.
- Appimate accepts requests for videos of specific concepts/topic.
- The user will first request a video specifying their needs in the video.
- The maximum number of videos that a person should expect is 5 videos per week.
- Users can schedule a future time to start practicing with an Appimate assistant.
- These needs to set their time and send a message briefly xplaing what they expect to learn during the sessions.
A user can request a video and schedule a practicing session at the same time.
A user does not need to schedule time for a practicing session, but it is recommended in order to expect immediate respose when the time comes.
Asking on Appimate is as simple as sending a message to "Appimate Support".
You can ask in two basic ways, namely Video reply and General question.
- Video reply is when you ask a question while watching a video.
- This is usually for when there is something unclear about a certain part of the video.
- This is when you initiate a chat with Appimate Support and asking something that you coudn't find in the search results.
- This is usually for when you thought of a question on your own without being triggered/sparked by a video.
- In a case where you are triggered/sparked by a video, please ensure to mention the video, this will help in case there was a misconception.
Users should expect to recieved a chat back in order for them to clarify their question.
If you are not satistfied with above information presented to you, please contact the Appimate team to ask anything you wanted to know about.